Wednesday, December 2, 2009

MY COLLECTION - PART II

Here the photos of some of my collections...

2 Rupee Coins - SUPREME COURT

2 Rupee Coins - INDIAN RAILWAYS 150 YEARS


2 Rupee Coins - CHATHRAPATI SHIVAJI


2 Rupee Coins - DELHI ASIAN GAMES

2 Rupee Coins - SMALL FAMILY


5 Rupee (Big) - JAWAHARLAL NEHRU


5 Rupee (Big) - LAL BAHADUR SHASTRI

5 Rupee - INTERNATIONAL LABOUR DAY

5 Rupee (Big) - INDHIRA GANDHI

10 PAISA - FAMILY PLANNING

10 PAISA - DELHI ASIAN GAMES

10 PAISA - FOOD FOR ALL

10 RUPEE - BIMETAL COIN

20 PAISA - GANDHI & LOTUS

20 PAISA - FISHERY

50 PAISA - INDHIRA GANDHI

50 PAISA - NATIONAL INTEGRATION

50 PAISA - 50 YEARS OF INDEPENDENCE

2 comments:

Well Wisher said...

Hi,

I want to buy your coins. Can you please tell the price of your collection? If you are interested to sell it, then please contact me at srjose@yahoo.co.in

SELVA said...

Please call me at 9176632579. I will tell you the details.

Post a Comment